Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crazy Storm!

Like everyone else in AZ we got drenched with rain and hail on Wednesday. I was minding my own business cleaning my house and I heard the biggest explosion of thunder in my life! Then I heard what sounded like someone throwing rocks at my windows, I looked outside and it was hailing. I grabbed our camera and took two videos. One of the front of the house and the other in the backyard. You will be able to tell that we seriously need some rain gutters by the front door, and that our lovely backyard consists of dirt and our little tree. We just planted that tree on Saturday and I was so afraid that it was going to blow away but it held strong. You will also notice that everything we had on our back patio was blown over and drug around. Oh and don't mind my occasional narration, I kept getting pelted with hail...






3 comments:

  1. Holy schnikeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a lot of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought we got a lot of rain. Mom, Alicia and I just watched the video and Mom said "Hey, why is Grandpa's truck in their driveway?". We sure love mom.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was driving with both boys in that mess =0 And of course I was driving the car that day, not my truck- and was scared outta my pants! Love the videos!

    ReplyDelete