Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blowtorch Fires and Tug-Of-War!!

So since it was so cold today, I decided that it would be fun to have our first fire in our fireplace! So Brandon goes outside and grabs some wood and heads to the garage, which I think nothing of because he probably goes in there at least 20 times a day. In the meantime I head to the kitchen to grab the matches and as I am walking back to the fireplace, Brandon strolls on by with a blowtorch! I look down at my matches and think, "Silly me, apparently we light fires with blowtorches in this house!" So I thought I would take a few pictures and share them with everyone, sorry if they are a bit blurry, I snapped them really quick with my phone. Also the video below is of the dogs playing with one of Brandon's socks, which is their favorite thing to do. Banks gets really mad at Diesel when he won't give him enough attention. I also took this on my phone so I'm not too sure how it's going to look, and I have never put a video on the blog, so I hope I did it right. We'll see, I may have to go back and do it differently if it doesn't work. Enjoy! 


Diesel was mesmerized by the massive flames. Banks on the other hand decided he was going to go into his kennel to take a nap.


I still think doing it the old fashion way with some matched and newspaper works pretty good, but this way you get to enjoy the pretty colors!!




Diesel and Banks playing on the couch which they know is not allowed, but it's a bit hard to keep a combined weight of 150lbs off of something when they really want to be on it!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok so the video of the dogs playing is really dark and I didn't realize it until it was posted. You can hardly see Diesel but the white sock sticks out pretty good! I will take another video of them playing and make sure there is enough light next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SISTA!!!!I need to bring my hot chocolate maker over and we can have a fire and hot cocoa date night!!!! Maye roast Mallows- I know B will be sooo down with that idea :) Had fun with you today!!! love you bunches Aca hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're a smidge overdue for an update. Just sayin'.........

    ReplyDelete